Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Joy of Love Journey

Today was the start of Willette's Joy of Love class. During the next month we will be sent a daily prompt for a photo assignment of some kind. Over the next 28 days, we are to follow the prompts, and take pictures of those we love. Today's prompt was "What they DO"


This is a picture of my husband, doing what he does on pretty much a daily basis. He's working, in his home office. He does this each and every day, so that I am able to stay at home with the kids. I don't tell him as often as I should, how very appreciative I am, that I'm in a position to be home with the kids. I don't tell him as often as I should that because of him I'm living out my dream. I don't tell him as often as I should, that I am more grateful than you can know for all you do for us. Thank you Barry, for being such a wonderful husband and father. I love you.



No comments: