Saturday, February 12, 2011

Joy of Love: Days 11 & 12

Day 12 Prompt: the eyes

I love black and white pictures. I love how you are drawn to the catch lights in his eyes. But it makes one wonder, what color are his eyes? So, I had to add the color picture too! He's got the same color eyes as his Mummy!! And he was so patient while I snapped shot after shot.


Prompt for Day 11: dreams...


This little one, is dreaming of tap dancing being over for the year. She HATES it. She detests it. She fights me about going once a week. There are almost always tears. I had to bribe her with gymnastics. Thankfully it has worked somewhat... She goes to gymnastics [which she loves] and doesn't tries not to, complain about going to dance class [which she hates] June is a long way off... [We've already paid for her recital costume, so I'm afraid she's stuck dancing until the season is over] We'll definitely re-think our extra curricular activities next year.

1 comment:

Yasher said...

Lovely shots! You're right about the black and white really making those eyes pop! I can't tell which I like better, the black and white or the color though - they're both lovely!

Hang in there, reluctant tap dancer! :)