Another super smoky week. I have to say from the 7th of August on, it wasn't great.
One day, the smoke was so thick, visibility was terrible. Of course, that was the day, Madelyn was supposed to go to Calaway Park with a friend. We were disappointed on more than one occasion this summer, because of forest fire smoke. I hope this isn't going to be our new 'normal' during the summer. It's kind of gruesome.
- Dropping Mason off in Canmore for a week long camp. He fulfilled a grade 11 course, by taking it in summer camp form. He got to go horseback riding, river rafting, rock climbing. He also got to meet a whole group of new people, which was awesome for him.
- Miss Madelyn learned how to felt. She made the cutest little teddy bears within a couple of days.
- Just an idea how smoky it was one day, mid morning was so dark. That was the day you couldn't see Nose Hill from our house, it was bad.
- That was also the same day Madelyn and her friend, were supposed to go to Calaway Park. They ended up spending the afternoon at the wave pool instead.
- On our way to K-Country to camp for the weekend. It was super smoky in the mountains as well, but we were planning on meeting up with friends, so we went anyway.
- Photos of this crazy bunch. Despite the heavy smoke, we had a good weekend.
The following Sahlin Studio product was used:
For Real Elements - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Elements.html
For Real Journal Cards - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html