This is the two page spread I created for November, in my project life album:
November was a pretty eventful, busy month. However, once school/hockey/ringette starts, all our months are busy.
- Grade 6 field trip to the Youth Link, part of the Calgary Police Service. This field trip was excellent. It focused on many things that are very important to this particular age group: Healthy relationships. Gangs. Drugs. Bullying. A lot of good information shared.
- Grade 6's also ran the Remembrance Day Assembly at school. My last Remembrance Day Assembly...
- Sadly, there have been very few trips to the playground after school this year... So if she asks if we can go after school, I say "absolutely".
- Ringette weekend in High River. Pool time = Awesome. In fact, they could just take the girls away and go to the hotel and the pool. That's really all they'd have to do. As long as there's a pool, all is good. Madelyn went with Kaelin and Kristina. We picked her up the next day.
- Mustangs finally won a game. It was a much needed, confidence building, win.
- Mason helping with yard work. If he had the choice, he absolutely would NOT help. But he doesn't have a choice.
- Date night, vehicle selfie.
- Last visit with Gigi.
- Trump wins the US Election... Still don't know what to say about this, and we're '100 days' in to his presidency.
- Grade 6 field trip to the Edmonton Legislature Buildings. Best. Field trip. Ever. Seriously, it was a whirlwind day, but it was awesome. The house was even in session, and we got to go in for a little while.
- Celebrating Chris' birthday.
The following Sahlin Studio product was used: