I honestly thought we'd be staring at it until mid-July. But we've had a few warm days, and a bit of a warm breeze, and suddenly the snow is behind us. Thank goodness.
In regular Calgary fashion, we went from a heavy snowfall warning a little over a week ago, to 23 degrees Celsius yesterday. I even took Miss Madelyn for a slurpee right after she got off the bus. She asks on a daily basis when it warms up. For a change, I surprised her before she could ask. Mum win.
Hoping we can put that crummy, longest - winter - ever, behind us.
Here is week 11 of my project life album:
- Catching a glimpse of Madelyn in her element, at school. I love that I have a few photos of the kids at school. It might be neat for them to look back at one day.
- Flapper Pie... That's how we celebrated Pi Day. And it was as good as it looked.
- A glimpse of what's to come, with the sunset happening a little bit later and later each day.
- Barry definitely 'owning it'. Proudly using this newly decorated ringette stick.
- Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a 'sort of' fruit rainbow. Pretty heavy on the red colour.
- Miss Madelyn, preparing a batch of cookies.
- Ringette team sleep over... The coach had 14 twelve and thirteen year old girls sleep over to celebrate the end of the season. #crazy
- The next morning, Madelyn had to sell Girl Guide cookies, at a cookie drive through. The weather was less than desirable. But Girl Guides are always prepared.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html
Like a Boss: http://the-lilypad.com/store/like-a-boss-kit.html
Like a boss journal cards - http://the-lilypad.com/store/like-a-boss-journal-cards.html
Like boss elements - http://the-lilypad.com/store/like-a-boss-kit.html