Saturday, February 19, 2011

Joy of Love: Days 16, 17 and 18

Prompt Day 16: Together

I love this picture of us together. If I had seen this in a magazine, I would have loved it. If I'd seen it on someone's blog, I would have loved it. If I'd seen it in someone's portfolio, I would have loved it. So, I set up this shot, and guess what, I love it. Barry seemed a little concerned about it at first, but it doesn't matter. I love it.

Prompt for Day 17: Staying in

Us staying in, sometimes when the kids are in bed, finally. We sit and share a glass or two of wine.

Prompt for Day 18: Going Out

I called our sitter 4 hours before this shot was taken. Thank goodness she was available, because suddenly getting out of the house was critical. We went out for dinner, and enjoyed each others company. It's been a long time since the 2 of us went out on a date... I'm not exaggerating, it was some time well before Christmas.

No comments: