Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Before and Afters

I'm having trouble sleeping again... Have I blogged about that before? I don't know if I have, but periodically I have trouble sleeping. It's because I have so many things swirling around in my mind... And no, I don't have a high pressure job. I don't have deadlines to meet [well, that's not completely accurate, because if you miss Gymnastics or soccer registration, you're in big trouble] I don't have to worry about meetings or clients... But I definitely am affected by things. I'm affected by way of not being able to sleep.

-Right now, what's troubling me... Well, we've had some changes at school; Madelyn's Kindergarten teacher is leaving. [Sooner than anticipated, due to medical reasons coinciding with her pregnancy] We hoped to have to have her until Spring Break, so we're all in a state of mourning.

- I can't stop thinking about altering pictures. It's from the class I'm taking with Kim Klassen Cafe, [see the badge on the side of my blog for details]

The pictures she's been focusing on have mostly been scenic pictures. I fall into the category of taking pictures of people, not things. Then I remembered that when Barry and I went to Greece in 2008, I took a lot of pictures of things there. I opened up some pictures and got to work. And I just LOVE how they've turned out... So here are some before and after pictures, I had to force myself to stop. I'm trying to figure out where I could put some of these pictures in our house...

Before: [famous image in Mykonos]
After: [this one is my very favourite]

Before: [windmill in Mykonos]
After:
Before: [Hadrian's Arch in Athens]
After:
Before: [the Acropolis in Athens]
After:
Before: [another windmill shot in Mykonos]
After:



No comments: