I'm scheduling this post of week 23.
When you read this, I'll be off and away on our family road trip!
We're going to cover a lot of ground over the next few weeks. And see a lot of things. I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures, and having a lot of pages to document our trip.
I'm hoping for decent weather, and good attitudes. Traveling with teens can be tricky. Especially if they're hungry... Or in Mason's case, hangry.
I'm not naive enough to think there won't be a blowout or two... But I hope that we keep them to a minimum, and have great time. I'm sure I'll be documenting on Instagram.
For now, here's week 23 of my album:
- We've all been excited to watch this season of Alone. The arctic... Yikes. There was a contestant from Texas... Double-yikes. Good luck all!
- Love capturing a different shot of our downtown. As busy as this city is getting, I still love it here.
- Dirty feet are our sign of summer.
- Love my front porch when the sun starts to stream in our front door.
- Another little felted bear for a friend, made by Miss Madelyn. Tried to encourage her to open an etsy shop, but she's not interested at all.
- Oh. Goodness. That. Angry. Sky. We've seen it so, so much this year.
- Madelyn and a friend, at their first movie, by themselves. I remember the first time I dropped Mason off at the movies, with a friend. I think he was in grade 8 too. Maybe grade 7. I was sick to my stomach from the moment I dropped him off, until we picked him up. He paved the way for his sister for sure.
The following Sahlin Studio product was used: