Week 17 was when things got real.
Weather-wise that is.
Suddenly the sun showed up, melting all the snow. By the weekend, it was in the high 20's. Inside the house, it was almost unbearable...
C'mon Mother Nature... From snow and cold, to HOT... Give us a chance to acclimatize. Because I can't even say things like "it's so hot... or I'm too hot". I promised myself, that if warmer weather ever came, I would do no such thing...
But don't be cruel to us. Pretty please. Lets do this warm up thing, nice and slow... Normal.
Here is a look at week 17:
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge introduced HRH Louis Arthur Charles to the world. Another boy for Will and Kate. I wonder if they'll be done now, or still want to add to their brood...
- Miss Libby, before and after shots never get old. This time, we didn't do the breed cut, but shaved her right down. She really feels the heat.
- On our Thursday walk, we were actually able to sit outside while enjoying our coffee!
- Doing the 30 days of yoga challenge. Reminds me how much I enjoyed doing it. This is something I can see adding back into my life for sure.
- Barry made the mistake of giving Libby vanilla ice cream. And then vanilla yogurt. If she sees either container, she makes a beeline for him, and doesn't move until she's rewarded with a taste.
- First time tinkering in the garden. Looking for growth. Madelyn planted sweet pea and scarlett runner bean seeds, as soon as the snow was gone.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html
4x6 Templates Vol 1.: http://the-lilypad.com/store/4x6-Photo-Templates-Vol-1.html
Photo Rounds Days: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Rounds-Days.html