Oopsie, I let time get away from me the past few weeks. I have some catching up to do.
This was the week before we left for our road trip. [I'm not totally sure how I'm going to add that in my project life album... I have so many photos... I need to think about that for a bit.]
For now, here's a look at week 28.
- A visit with Grandma & Grandpa before we go away.
- Sort of a 'catch' of the impressive sheet lightning we had one night.
- Morning coffee at a fav spot.
- Little dog who doesn't realize we're about to leave her behind.
- Last frisbee before we leave.
- Our first destination selfie in Couer d'Alene, Idaho.
The following Shalin Studio products were used: