The last two weeks have been unseasonably warm. We have had the odd rain day thrown in there, but the temperatures have been in the high 20's. I have to say, we're not used to those kinds of temperatures. We may have a week or two, during the summer, usually during the stampede, that the temperatures soar, but never this early. And I promise not to complain, because I truly thought we'd have snow in our yard For. Ev. Er.
The last few weeks, spring has come fast and hard. Fruit trees all bloomed. May day tree blooms came and went. We're now watching lilacs start. It's so wonderful.
This is truly my favourite time of the year. The days are getting longer and warmer. The end of school is near... The sunshine and good weather just make people happy...
Here is week 15 of my project life album.
- All. That. Snow. [Seriously, it all disappeared within less than a week, once the temperatures warmed up]
- Specialist eye appointment for my girl. You are so, so brave.
- Reading in the car at school bus pick up. I've been in a total reading groove this year, averaging nearly a book a week. It's been so great.
- More. Snow. The only one giddy about it, is the dog.
- Dropping Madelyn and Ellie off at camp. This camp was indoors in a bunkhouse. You two had a great time.
- We got invited to an epic birthday party. Seriously, it was out of this world. Feel so fortunate to have the friends we have.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
Calendar Card Stamps - http://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Calendar-Cards-Stamps.html
For Real - Kit - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Kit.html
For Real Journal Cards - http://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html