Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joy of Love: Days 20, 21 and 22

I'm doing my best to keep up! It's been a bit of a challenge. I didn't get a picture for day 19, and I'm okay with that.

Day 20 Prompt: When they're home:

When they're home, there is stuff everywhere... Madelyn is a bit like the Tasmanian Devil, you just can't keep up with her and her path of destruction. [It's a good thing she goes to bed every night, or I'd never get things tidied up] I wonder if I'll ever look back at these days fondly...
If I'll ever say, I used to hardly be able to keep up. They never cleaned up after themselves... I hate that my house looks like a dozen kids live here all the time... Time will tell I guess.

Day 21 Prompt: hands

I tried to get the kids to put their hands together to make a heart. It's not exactly heart shaped, but I love that I used the macro on their hands, and those little eyes are blurry in the background.

Day 22 Prompt: Portrait

He'd had a hard day at work, I couldn't even coax a smile out of him. He did agree to sit for a picture though, thanks Hun. I think I've got the 'catch lights' figured out. It makes such a difference to the photos.


No comments: