Looking back at these week 18 pictures and the snow... It kind of makes me feel sick.
Gosh our spring is behind this year. The tree in our back yard is barely starting to leaf out... It's the last tree to get leaves, and the first tree to lose them...
So far, this week has been incredible, weather-wise.
Here is week 18:
- The snow... Enough said. Thankfully it's all gone now.
- Donut cake and french toast for breakfast, Birthday morning tradition.
- That little dog cleans up so nice after a trip to the groomer.
- The requested birthday cake... It took so long to make, but was so, so tasty. [Let's talk Swiss Meringue Buttercream icing...] I was beyond nervous to try it, but it now sends my heart aflutter.
- Trip to the bottle depot with Barry.
- Celebrating this sweet girls 14th birthday... Not sure how that's possible.
The following Sahlin Studio products were used:
For You Are Here Elements - https://the-lilypad.com/store/you-are-here-elements-ss_youarehere_ep.html
For You Are Here J. Cards : https://the-lilypad.com/store/you-are-here-journal-cards.html