Scattered... So it's really no surprise I completely forgot about sharing my December Daily album. After all, Christmas is in the distant past...
There are a few things I have to say about embarking on the December Daily journey:
- Don't kid yourself, it's a LOT of work. It helps immensely to get things ready before hand.
- You need to keep up, believe me, it's not something you're going to want to come back to, especially when December keeps us so darn busy.
- I ONLY do up to December 25th. I suppose it would be neat to go right up until the 31st, after all, it IS called December Daily book... But by the 25th, I don't even want to talk about it any more.
- You will realize how many pictures you take of your husband and your kids, and you will think, Gee whiz, I need to get into more pictures.
- You will never regret doing this book. It's the 2nd year in a row that I've done it, it's a lot of work during the duration, but the memories are wonderful to have.