Monday, January 17, 2011

Scattered...

Is a word I would use to describe myself quite accurately. I pick up my keys, do something, head to the front door, and forget where my keys are... Or I get handed a note, and then moments later, have no recollection of what I've done with it. The other day, I dropped Mad off in her class room, turned and left, only to get to the car and I realize I still had her back pack on my arm...

Scattered... So it's really no surprise I completely forgot about sharing my December Daily album. After all, Christmas is in the distant past...

There are a few things I have to say about embarking on the December Daily journey:

  1. Don't kid yourself, it's a LOT of work. It helps immensely to get things ready before hand.
  2. You need to keep up, believe me, it's not something you're going to want to come back to, especially when December keeps us so darn busy.
  3. I ONLY do up to December 25th. I suppose it would be neat to go right up until the 31st, after all, it IS called December Daily book... But by the 25th, I don't even want to talk about it any more.
  4. You will realize how many pictures you take of your husband and your kids, and you will think, Gee whiz, I need to get into more pictures.
  5. You will never regret doing this book. It's the 2nd year in a row that I've done it, it's a lot of work during the duration, but the memories are wonderful to have.







No comments: