Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Boys are Gone...

They've gone off to Cub camp for the weekend. No one here but us girls... So far so good. Last night we watched a show together [it doesn't get much better than Harold and the Purple Crayon... or does it?] Then I snuggled the girl into bed, and scrapped booked until the wee hours... It was dreamy... Love, love, love it!

I'm sure I mentioned this before, but I think if I could go back to 1998 [eeks, the year I graduated from high school, NOT the year I was born] knowing what I know now, I would TOTALLY have gone to school to become a graphic designer... I just love it, and people always say, 'do what you love'. I'm thinking it's a little late for me now, to go back to school that is... To be honest, I just don't know if I have it in me to go back to school. I was not what you might call an over-achiever in school. And I'm okay with that. I don't know how I'd be able to juggle being a Mum, being a room parent for grade 3, being a volunteer for Kindergarten, being a taxi, chef, maid [to name a few] and being a student. So, for now I'll just continue doing what I love, knowing that I don't get paid for it, but MAN, I love it just the same!

No comments: