Wednesday, October 2, 2019

PL2019 - Weeks 29 & 30

I skipped over the weeks we were on our summer road trip.

I knew I wanted to include them in my project life album, of course. But I wanted a little more time to think about how I was going to tackle this. 

We took selfies or had photos of the 4 of us, everywhere we went. It was awesome, because even though Mason the kids were getting fed up with picture taking, I continued taking them. 

I decided I would 'bookend' weeks 29 and 30 focusing on all the selfie photos we'd done taken during our trip.  

This is the front page:

And yes, I just realized that my title card is wrong... Dang it. I put week 21, not week 29... Not sure I care enough to print it again, I might just let ignore it, or cross it out with a sharpie...

Currently I have left the next couple pages back side of this page blank. I want to document our trip in a bit more detail within this album, but haven't totally thought it through yet. 

Here is the last page, also week 30. 

I love that there are hardly any words. It is simply photos of the four of us, in some of the places we visited.  

This trip was so much fun. Can't wait to tell a few more stories about it.

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Gather-Journal-Cards2.html



No comments: