Friday, October 18, 2019

Day of Thanks Collection | Sahin Designs

I try to be mindful of capturing the moments, without being annoying about it. Sometimes in fact, I'm so laid back about it, that I forget to take any photos at all. This has happened more times than I'd like to admit.

I'm working on it.

This past weekend was the Canadian Thanksgiving. The timing couldn't be more perfect, because the Day of Thanks collection was just released by Sahin Designs.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with both sides of the family. I tried my best to remember to take pictures. I did okay, but not great. I had to rely on photos that were sent my way by my sister-in-law. That being said, I'm not a stickler about where the photos come from, I'm just glad to have them. 

Here is my two page spread: 

 

To check out more fabulous inspiration using this product, check out the blog.

This collection is on sale for 20% off, through October 20th, 2019.  It can be found on both Sahin Designs and The LilyPad. If you happen to subscribe to the Sahin Designs newsletter, you get the opportunity to purchase for 50% off!

The product can be found by following these links:


https://sahindesigns.com/products/day-of-thanks-elements/



No comments: