Friday, October 4, 2019

First Layout for Sahin Designs! | Pumpkin Song

Creating my first layout for Sahin Designs also meant getting to work with product that coincides with one of my favourite times of year, Halloween!

I was excited to create a layout, from Halloween several years ago. [Last year, Madelyn happened to be on a school trip during halloween, so she never got to go out and collect candy] I'm afraid that she has been deeply scarred by missing last years opportunity to collect loot.  She has been telling me for months now, that she is going out this year, no matter what. Even if her friends aren't, she is. 

There's just something about going door-to-door holding a bag open for candy that can't be beat, I guess.

Here is the layout I created: 

This was grade 7, two years ago. She went to a different junior high school than all of her friends. She was missing them terribly, and arranged to go out trick or treating with them. 

The weather was terrible. It rained all day long [thankfully it didn't turn into snow] It did stop before they went out, but it was wet and chilly. They were troopers, out for a couple of hours. There was a lot of giggling and silliness. I'm glad she was able to get together with her friends. 

Looking forward to this years photos, as I told her it would be her last year going out. Can't wait to see the costume come to life, she's planning on going as Alexander Hamilton.

The products I used are listed below, and are 40% off through Monday October 7th. Get them while you can so you're ready to capture this years Halloween memories!

To create this layout I used the following Sahin Designs:


No comments: