Monday, October 7, 2019

On Our Way | Sahlin Studio

Newly released On Our Way kit, is so versatile and you can do so many things with it!

I wish I/we could travel much more than we do. Our last trip on a plane was to Vegas in 2017. This summer however, we had our epic road trip and saw so many places in the span of two weeks. 

Here is how I used a pocket page to document the very first ocean stop on our trip. 

The beach is our happy place. I'm delighted that all four of us feel that way. 

Our first stop to Seaside, OR was, as Bob Ross famously said, a happy accident. We hadn't planned to stay there initially. As we planned our trip, we were looking at a map. We had no idea about Seaside, we just knew we wanted to get from Coeur d'Alene to the beach.  As soon as possible. So Barry suggested Seaside, and we booked a room. 

We loved it there. The vibe. The town. The view. We will most definitely return. I'm so glad we decided to check it out. We were obviously meant to. 

I used the following Sahlin Studio product: 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/On-Our-Way-BUNDLE.html

[Receive the bundle for 47% off the regular price through October 7th!!]

No comments: