Sunday, October 6, 2019

October Template Freebie - Sahlin Studio

It's the beginning of a new month which means a new template from Sahlin Studios is available. 

I love this template with so many circle elements to play with. [To download, follow this link] The circles are grouped together, so you can clip paper to them in 'clumps'. Isn't this fun? 


And by now you know, I may change things up to suit my photos better. 

I shifted the original layout 90 degrees, so I could add a landscape photo to the photo box. 

Here's how my finished layout looks. 

This photo of us, has become one of my favs. I can see it might be used a lot. I know I've already used it a couple of times. We're both wearing red hats, so I converted the picture into black and white. Don't worry, you'll see the red hats in another layout I'm sure. 

We just celebrated our 21st anniversary. Wait, what? Yes, 21 years. I can't believe it myself. And we still really like each other. So I feel like we're very, very lucky. 

Happy Anniversary! Wouldn't want to do this with anyone else!

I used the following Sahlin Studio products: 

Summer Stories Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/SS-Summer-Stories-Kit.html


No comments: