Sunday, October 20, 2019

PL2018 - Week 35 | Sahlin Studio

Oopsie, with my most recent post, I uploaded the wrong week.

It's since been deleted and I'm attempting to try again, this time uploading the correct week.

Having said that, everything I mentioned about the snow being gone and the spectacular sunrises and sunsets is still totally accurate.

***

The snow has finally melted around here, and although many of the leaves are frozen in place on the trees, some are continuing to change and flutter down to the earth.

I love this time of year, but also really wish it would last a bit longer. I don't count 2 snowstorms as 'fall like' weather. 

I love the sound of the leaves scuttling across the yard and roads in the wind. And the sunsets... They seem more amazing at this time of year. Is that because we're more present for them? They're happening around dinner time, and perhaps I'm more aware of them because I'm watching out the window? Whatever the reason, the sunsets in October don't disappoint.

***

Here is my week 35:


  • Madelyn and her littlest cousins at Calaway Park. 
  • Enjoying a funny moment with Barry.
  • Mad being serious for a photo.
  • A crazy storm that literally light up the sky with sheet lightning for 30 mins. 
  • Mason coming home from a driving lesson. 
  • Finally, our front door is painted. And I love it. 


The following Sahlin Studio product was used:

PM Beginnings - Elements https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Beginning-Elements.html
PM Beginnings - J. Cards https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Beginning-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: