Thursday, October 24, 2019

PL2019 - Week 36 | Sahlin Studio


I have an unexpected free morning, as the furnace isn't working. I had to clear my calendar to wait for a technician to come and hopefully figure out and correct, the error message on our furnace. I know one thing for sure, it's not working. The fan is blowing cold air, and our house is a chilly 14 degrees Celsius. The 'reset' has been attempted, to no avail. 

If you ask me, the digital age simply adds one more element to the list of things that can go wrong. The majority of us are ill equipped to handle these problems... Like error messages on the furnace.  

I'm super thankful that it's October, and not mid Dec/Jan, when winter really wreaks havoc. 

Having said that, I am bundled up from head to toe in polar fleece. Any one that knows me knows, I don't like to be cold. After publishing this post, I plan to get on the couch under a blanket with a hot cup of tea, and my book. 

That seems the most logical way to deal with the chill. 

Here is week 36 of my album: 

  • First day of school pictures!
  • Family room is ready for a ceiling. 
  • A very long over-due haircut happened. 
  • Madelyn at evals, meeting up with past team mates.
  • Mason learning about checking the oil.
  • Headphones playing music, texting with friends. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Photo Templates Vol. 1: https://the-lilypad.com/store/4x6-Photo-Templates-Vol-1.html
For Real Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Elements.html
For Real J. Cards:  https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html


No comments: