Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Field Trip - River Watch

This months template challenge on The Lily Pad forum, is a good one.

The template happens to be from Sahin Designs, I love the simplicity of it.

I created this layout, documenting a recent field trip that Barry volunteered for at Madelyn's school. 


I know when I'd gone on the field trip, 4 years ago, the day was beautiful. [We've had snow twice this year already. A lot of it] The day that Madelyn and Barry went wasn't quite as warm, but luckily it wasn't snowing or raining.

I'm pretty sure I had more fun on the field trip than Barry did. I think he's thrown in the towel on field trips... Let's face it, 13 and 14 year olds are an interesting bunch. 

I was hoping he'd love the field trip as much as I had, but not sure he did. Madelyn however, agreed with me, that it was the best field trip ever!

I used the following Sahin Designs product: 


No comments: