Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Project Mouse [Ice] Collection | Sahlin Studio

This months featured product from Sahlin Studio is Project Mouse [Ice]. For the month of January, you can purchase this bundle for 35% off the regular price. That 35% discount also applies to Elements, Journal Cards and Paper, if you'd prefer to pick and choose what you'd like.

If you've followed me for any length of time, you know I like to use products that are geared specifically toward a theme, for something different. 

This collection has been themed after the movie Frozen. 

Project Mouse (Ice): Bundle

I love this bundle. I love the colours, I love the characters, I love the theme. 

At first, I could only relate this product to the movie. The problem for me is my girl is now 14 and a half, and has quit dressing up in costumes [sob] and actually never did drag dolls around.  [Although I know for a fact, that if we were at Disneyland, she'd be the first in line to see Elsa & Anna] For me, this bundle at first made me think of two spunky sisters and of course, Olaf.  I spent some time thinking about it. 

I also currently live in a place where it's frozen. I went through some recent photos and it didn't take me too long to figure out what story I wanted to document. 

I ended up creating this layout. [Which also happens to be January's template freebie] I will add a link for the template soon! 


I used the following Sahlin Studio product: 

No comments: