Thursday, January 2, 2020

January 2020 Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

Here is the first free template freebie from Sahlin Studio of 2020.  The template is free for download through January, get it while you can. Click here to go to the download

I think most people by now, know my love of using a template. It certainly takes some of the planning out of creating. For me, it's a nice quick way to get a story down. 


Here's how I used the template: 


I did fiddle with the orientation a little bit, because it fit my photo better.  Also, when you change the orientation a little bit, it allows you to use the same template, multiple times, with a very different look each time. 

I'm glad I captured this story of my walking group's Christmas brunch. [Though I'm sad that for this day, we we're missing one very important person in this group] 

I'm so lucky to have all these ladies in my life. They're so awesome. 

I used the following Sahlin Studio Product: 

Project Mouse [Ice] Bundle: Project-Mouse-Ice-Bundle.html

No comments: