Wednesday, January 15, 2020

PL2020 - Week 1 | Sahlin Studio

Here is the first week of my 2020 Project Life album. 

This week is a bit journal heavy. I honestly didn't have a lot of photos. 

The time between Christmas and New Year's around our house, was very quiet. It was lovely. But not much happened. So I highlighted a few of the stories that matter. 

I am still working on a title page. That always seems to be something I incorporate at a later date. 

I'm still using photos and a project life album. Page protectors seem to be harder and harder to come by, but I'm going to improvise if I have to, and use my stash of stuff. 

At one time, I considered creating digital layouts, uploading them and creating a digital book. However, I don't like the idea of having to wait so long to see the finished product. Obviously I'd have to have the whole years worth of pages before making a book. 

I created my first project life type album in 2011. I was new to digital format, but I did it. 

I love to go back and look at the past years. So do my kids. 

While they're still at home and I'm still loving this format, I'm keeping it going. 

Here we are in 2020 and here is week 1: 

  • Mad's posse met up for a skate at the outdoor rink, and then to an escape room.
  • Zoo Lights on NYE with Madelyn and Barry.
  • New Year's Day dinner at M&D's place, starting the new year out right. 


I used the following Sahlin Studio product:


No comments: