Friday, January 3, 2020

Hibernate Collection | Sahin Designs

I'm not sure you can really appreciate the cold and snow, if you don't live in a northern climate.

I don't always love living in a norther climate. The snow and the cold can definitely wear you down.

There are a few things however, that I don't mind about winter, and they are:
  • Warm drinks of any kind
  • Cozy, Bulky Sweaters
  • Blankets
  • Lit candles
  • Fires in the fireplace [There is nothing quite like  listening to the wind howling, knowing it's freezing outside, and being in the house with a crackling fire]
When I saw this new Hibernate Collection, it spoke to me. 

After all, we can and have, gotten snow in every month of the year... [sniff]

Hibernate Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs
 If you are a newsletter subscriber, check your email, it's 50% off the bundle through the 5th of January! If you're not a newsletter subscriber, it's available for 20% off through the 5th of January. 


I created the following layout to highlight this collection. 


Everything I love in encompassed in this. A good book, check. A hot drink, check. A cozy blanket, check. Jammies all day, well, Miss Madelyn wouldn't have it any other way. 

We love our time off between Christmas and the new year. All of us. We sleep in. We slow down. Commitments all but stop. It's so very needed for our hectic schedules. 

I love to brag about the fact that for 6 days in a row I didn't leave the house [true story and it was done absolutely on purpose] While Madelyn likes to brag about how many jammie days she had. I'm not sure there is another soul out there who gets the same joy as she does, not having to change out of her PJ's. 

I love how this story turned out. 

I used the following Sahin Designs product:

Hibernate Elements: https://sahindesigns.com/products/hibernate-elements/
Hibernate Journal Cards: https://sahindesigns.com/products/hibernate-cards/
Hibernate Papers: https://sahindesigns.com/products/hibernate-papers/


No comments: