Wednesday, January 8, 2020

PL2019 - December | Sahlin Studio


This is it! The last few pages of my Project Life album for 2019. 

There's a few more things I want to add, so I might one more page. For example, the last few years I've kept track of the books I've read. I'd like to add this years books. Not sure how I'll approach it yet, but I will approach it. 

For now, take a look at these pages. 

In my journaling I talk about condensing the month, as I also follow along with a December Daily album through this month. I don't want too much redundancy. 


Side A:

  • But seriously, how can it be that I have a kid leaving high school and one going into high school?
  • Grad proof photos arrived.... What a tough decision. 
  • Love Barry as an elf...
  • 4th tourney of the season so far, Medicine Hat with team Armada. 
  • Miss Libby, before and after she went 3 months this time between cuts. 

Side B:
  • Our crazy Christmas Party Crew. This story is told again in my DD album, but I love the photos too much not to include here. 
  • Mason finally started driving on his own. Oh. My. Heart.  I can't even. Waiting painstakingly for this to become the new normal, so I don't feel sick each time he drives away...
  • Gingerbread house with Ama, your special time together. 
  • 2009 vs 2019 with the cousin crew. Definitely some changes. 
  • 2019 Xmas Eve Skate.
  • Xmas Eve Family Movie, we saw Star Wars. 
I used the following Sahlin Studio products: 

Oh What Fun Kit: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-What-Fun-Kit.html




No comments: