Sunday, December 29, 2019

PL2019 - Week 48 | Sahlin Studio

I can't believe another New Year's Eve is upon us.

I just finished reading the book, I miss you when I blink. It's a book of essays by author Mary Laura Philpott. 

Much of it resinated with me. She talks about having kids, watching them grow up so quickly.  How things seemed to move so slowly when they were babies, a day seemed like a year when they were fussy. Now the years seem to be gaining speed, at an alarming rate.  

Sometimes I feel like my project life albums are another vessel that shows how quickly life goes by. But I can't stop doing them, I still love it too much.

Here is week 48 of my project life album. 

  • Miss Libby, loves the snow, and wants out all the time. The latest development so far this winter, she REFUSES to come back up the stairs on her own. Which leads to countless rescues a day. 
  • Photo to prove to the kids I couldn't find the pop they wanted. 
  • Me and the girl at the movie Last Christmas.
  • There's always a fun mum on the team, that either brings or sends shooters for the adults. 
  • The boys at a concert, a band playing the music of Pink Floyd's - The Wall.
  • Mad's first winter camping adventure, where they did indeed sleep out in a tent.
I used the following Sahlin Studio products: 

PM Wilderness Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Wilderness-Elements.html

No comments: