Saturday, May 21, 2016

PL2016 - Week 14

Keeping up with my project life album, here's week 14:

This was the week our exchange student from France came to spend the week with us. I did document our week, and I will be including it as an insert. Much nervous excitement as all the kids at the airport, waited for their french students to clear customs. Enjoying the morning sun in my kitchen again. Madelyn sold Girl Guide cookies at Canadian Tire Saturday morning. Crocus have begun blooming on Nose Hill. Cousin time.

I love how this turned out. I put a layer over the entire photo with a low opacity which makes it appear like vellum. Then I clipped out the portion of the photo I wanted to showcase.

I also utilize templates which are intended for 4x6 size, and shrink them down, to be able to add a few more photos. Sometimes you just want to include a few more images. This is the perfect way to do that.

The following Sahlin Studio Product was used:

Documentary Kit
4x6 Templates Vol. 1

No comments: