Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 days away

Can you believe Christmas is only a mere 10 days away. Eeks. It comes no matter what!! I feel pretty prepared right now. The kids have a day and a half of school left. We decorated sugar cookies tonight... I'll snap a picture in the morning. I'm not sure WHO they'll appeal to. Mine of course, will appeal to all, because they're very symmetrical and thought out. Are you surprised? I tried to tell the kids and Barry, that less is more when decorating cookies, but apparently it didn't stick... Oh well, we had fun, and that's all that counts!

Check this website out.

I know Madelyn made a little frozen something with Ama right before Halloween. It was SO cute. I'll have to get washing some cans and get freezing some stuff. I'd love to have a cluster of frozen sculptures awaiting our guests on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Of course, for them to stay frozen, the weather would have to cooperate and stay cold!

No comments: