Friday, August 7, 2009

Just for Fun!

Any one who knows me, knows I LOVE these crazy things. And this one is quite different from any I've seen in a long time. So of course, I had to get involved. Instead of sending this email out to all I know, I'm putting it here on my blog. If you want to play along, do so. And send me your answers! I'm always looking for more info on my peeps!

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Oil and Vinegar, thank you Nola, for the confidence that even I can do it!!!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I love to go to the Keg. It’s been a long time.


What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Vietnamese… I think any way. I should try that one for fun.


What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Love olives and onions and feta… So rarely happens in a house full of pepperoni lovers…

What do you like to put on your toast?
I LOVE marmalade, but I never buy it. If we go out for breakfast, I often choose that from the little mini jam containers.


How many televisions are in your house?
I’m embarrassed to say…5. (this coming from someone who didn’t have cable for the first 4 ½ years of marriage)


What color cell phone do you have?
silver

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Well… when you say ‘removed’… Does that include kids?


What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Two 4 litre jugs of milk (at the SAME time) I’m like, she-man…


Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I don’t suppose fainting counts? No? Fine. Then I guess not.


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t handle that one too well… So no.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Always loved the name Lindsay… It was totally a bionic woman thing. Oops… did I just date myself?


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would, and I’m pretty sure it’s something I’d regret shortly afterward.


Last run-in with a cop?
When I pulled over to the shoulder, to get to the turning lane faster. Should have spotted the cop a few cars back, I suppose the lights on the roof should have given it away… However, I only noticed the lights once they were turned on and directing me to stop… [stupid]


Last person you talked to?
Barry


Last person you hugged?
My kids as I snuggled them into bed.


Favorite Season?
Summer


Holiday?
I love the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle. The getting ready, and decorating. The anticipation of it. I love to watch the kids get so excited.


Day of the week?
Still love Friday, even after 4 years of SAHM status.


Month?
May (typically it's the beginning of spring) We get green grass, and things begin to bloom.


First place you went this morning?
The kitchen for coffee (THIS moring and EVERY morning btw)

What's the last movie you saw?
Ice Age 3 – Dawn of the Dinosaurs


Do you smile often?
Yes, I think so, though I wonder if Barry would agree... I'm going to start smiling more!

Do you always answer your phone?
Not any more, I have call display!


It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?
Barry won’t let me have texting on my phone…

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Light blue, ice blue.

What flavor drink do you get at Peter’s Drive In?
Vanilla Shake


Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Indeed. Finnigan the fish, he lasted for nearly 3 years.

Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night. (though it was a tough call to pick just one song)

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I can’t think that far in advance. A big 4-0 celebration will be in order.


Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not very many.

Can you do a chin up?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both


Do you have any saved texts?
Ummmm, did I mention I don't receive texts?

Ever been in a car wreck?
yes, very mild

Do you have an accent?No.

What is the last song to make you cry?
Revelation by third day

Plans tonight?
Just going to head up to bed.


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, but in retrospect no.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
An awesome little 6x6 scrapbook kit for $6.99 at Winners
A little map pack called “walks to do with your kids in NYC”
A slow cooker recipe book

Have you ever been given roses?yes

Current worry?
The health of one of my very good friends.


Current hate right now?
The violence in our city. It just doesn't seem as safe any more, and I hate the feeling of not feeling safe.

Met someone who changed your life?
yes

How did you bring in the New Year?
There were martinis, a chocolate fountain and a broken couch involved…

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching TV, and scrapbooking.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Crap… Already? It CAN’T be time to get up!

No comments: