Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Right Now

I got this off of Ali's blog, and thought, gee, why shouldn't I play along. I have NOTHING better to do today...
So, here I go.
Right now...

I'm attempting to gather things together for our impending trip to the lake. This is my 'kitchen' basket. And if you're thinking, "Gee, that looks just like a laundry basket" You're right! That's exactly what it is! I've got a similar bedding/towel basket started. I've got piles of clothes in mine and the kids rooms. My house looks like utter chaos, and in a few days none of that will matter, because I'll be sitting on the beach, watching/or looking at this...



This is the earliest we've gone to the lake in a long time. Looking forward to having our whole summer stretch out before us upon our return.

No comments: