Wednesday, March 11, 2020

PL2020 - Week 7 | Sahlin Studio

Gosh, I forgot to post this layout here!!  I usually do it before posting it to social media.

Here is week 7 of my project life album, I have to say, I'm really loving the vibrant colours this product has to offer. More so than usual I'm sure because where I live it's white [snow covered] or brown [dirty everything and dead grass]

  • My kids are so lucky, they have 'fans' come out to nearly everyone of their games. Mason and Madelyn even, on occasion, come to watch each other play. 
  • Girls kicked butt in their first city play-off game.
  • Love. This. Dog. 
  • A long over-due trip to the dentist. 
  • I made valentine's day cookies. This year the boys were away for a hockey weekend, and the Madelyn had practices All. Weekend. Long. 
  • A photo Barry sent of the boys in Crows Nest Pass.

I used the following Sahlin Studio products: 

Celebrate Kit - https://the-lilypad.com/store/celebrate-kit.html
Celebrate J. Cards - https://the-lilypad.com/store/celebrate-journal-cards.html

No comments: