Sunday, March 22, 2020

Grad Collection | Sahin Designs

I've known for quite a while, that I wanted to showcase Elif's Grad Collection, in the creative gallery.



Mason had grad photos done in November.

I have waited patiently for grad pictures to arrive and when they did, I got to work.

3 weeks ago, although I was aware of the Corona virus, I felt relatively untouched by it.

Man, a lot has changed in just one week.

A week ago today, school was cancelled, indefinitely for my kids. We have been encouraged to stay home and self isolate.

Which is what we've done, except for the occasional trip to the grocery store and walk around the block.

On the bright side, my scrapbooking is caught up...

Here's the layout I created.


The idea a week ago, that grad would be cancelled, was not even on my radar... Alas, it looks like that is exactly what's in the cards. My heart truly breaks for the class of 2020, who have worked so hard to get here, and now, we're all facing a fair amount of uncertainty.

Hopefully, down the road we'll look back at this time and be reminded about how it made us grow. In ways we never thought we needed to grow.

But for now, please be safe and take care. Do your part to help, by staying home.


The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

J. Cards: https://sahindesigns.com/products/grad-cards/
Paper: https://sahindesigns.com/products/grad-papers/

No comments: