Friday, March 13, 2020

Garden Helper | Sahin Designs

This is the newly released Garden Helper Collection from Sahin Designs.
Garden Helper Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs

The idea of gardening, getting into the dirt. Watching trees and flowers begin to bloom, well, it's such a lovely thought.

Currently, my feed on Instagram is full of people posting photos of cherry blossoms, daffodils, strappy sandals, capri pants and skirts... It would seem that people in some parts of the world are welcoming spring with open arms. Where I live however,  I still won't leave my house without my winter boots, heavy winter coat, a scarf and hat, and trust me, mittens. You don't want to drive without mittens or gloves on. [Well, unless you have a heated steering wheel, which I do not] 

We are literally, a minimum of 2 months away from seeing green grass, blooms, flowers etc of any kind. It's actually kind of depressing. Currently in fact, we're in the middle of a winter storm warning. With not only the forecast of 10-20 cm of snow, the temperature is supposed to drop and get really cold. Again

All I see when I look out the window right now is snow. Sadly, it doesn't evoke feelings of gardening. 

When you're constantly chilled, and all you see is snow, it's hard to imagine summer is on it's way.

Luckily, I found a photo of warmer days, time spent in the garden, first thing in the morning. So I created this layout to use the collection: 


Love how it turned out. I know the snow won't last. Spring and summer will come again. I just need to be patient. 

I can't wait to get out there again, and plant my favourites. 

The following Sahin Designs products were used:

Garden Helper Elements: https://sahindesigns.com/products/garden-helper-elements/
Garden Helper Papers: https://sahindesigns.com/products/garden-helper-papers/
Garden Helper J. Cards: https://sahindesigns.com/products/garden-helper-cards/

No comments: