Thursday, March 5, 2020

March Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

February 10th - 16th, I participated along with Ali Edwards challenge, pieces of me.

It was refreshing, and to be honest, made me remember why I was so eager to get an iPhone and download the IG app. This made me appreciate the app, all over again. 

When I saw the Sahlin Studio template for March, I thought it would be perfect to document some of my photos from the week long challenge. [This template is free to download through the month of March, follow this link]

Here's the template:  


Here's what I did with it: 


Getting into the photos was uncomfortable. Especially the ones where I had to put myself out there. Eyes closed prompt... Eeks. Didn't love that one. But I did them. And so did an entire community of people. I loved seeing the photos and reading other people's stories. I'm glad that I put myself out there and did this. I even found some new people to follow. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 



No comments: