Wednesday, December 4, 2019

December Template Freebie | Sahlin Studio

How is it already December?

Somehow this has snuck up on me, again. 

The weather outside has been frightful [but it's been that way on and off since the end of September].

I was hoping to get our family room painted before we decorated for Christmas, but unless that happens within the next day, it's going to have to wait until the new year. 

The first of the month always signals a new free template release from Sahlin Studio. Here is this months template, which remember, is free to download through December. 


I have been going through some older photos recently, and like I may have mentioned in my last post, got a bit melancholy. 

Once I saw this template, and went through photos, I realized there were other photos with Gigi that I wanted to document. 

I created this layout: 


Gigi and her 3 generations. Love it. 

I used Oh What Fun by Sahlin Studio which happens to be December featured product, and is linked below.

Tomorrow happens to be December 1st, which means I'll be officially starting my December Daily album. I do have the foundation pages ready to go. I'm looking forward to it again this year, though feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the things currently on the calendar for the next few weeks. 

Slow and steady wins the race. Wish me luck. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 



No comments: