Monday, December 9, 2019

C'est Noel Collection | Sahin Designs

This latest release from Sahin Designs, C'est Noel,  has my heart swooning.

I'm a fan of pink in general, so all these variations of my favourite colour, makes it a little bit sweeter.
C'est Noël Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs
I'm also have a serious love affair with all things hexagon right now. They're everywhere!

There was no way I could only choose one or two papers from this fabulous collection, so I found a way to include ALL the papers! This is the layout I created:


Have you noticed the hexagon movement? 

They're every where. And I'm loving them all. 

I love how this page turned out, and I can not wait to use this for more layouts to come!

C'est Noel is available  for 20% off through December 8th. Just click on the links below. Newsletter subscribers, watch for the special link that allows you 50% off the price through December 8th.

I used the following Sahin Designs products on this page: 

https://sahindesigns.com/products/cest-noel-cards/        https://sahindesigns.com/products/cest-noel-papers/


No comments: