Friday, December 27, 2019

December Template | Sahin Designs

Sahin Designs, just released December layered templates.


I love a template. It totally simplifies story telling. 

The story I wanted to capture is about all the time Madelyn and I have spent together this past fall. She has been in 4 ringette tournaments in the past 6 weekends. 2 of those have required that we travel out of town and stay in a hotel.  Driving to different towns/cities, driving to and from different rinks, sleeping in a hotel room, eating meals out... It's a LOT of time together. 

I'm grateful for the relationship that we have. I'm also thankful that even though she rolls her eyes at me [quite a bit] she indulges me and gets into pictures with me. 


To create this layout, I used the newly released C'est Noel collection from Sahin Designs. I especially love the colours contained in this kit. It's the second time I've used it in the past few weeks. First time was the hexagon layout I created a couple of weeks ago. 

Love the every day stories I get to capture. 

The following Sahin Designs products were used: 

December Template: https://sahindesigns.com/products/december-2019-layout-templates/


No comments: