Friday, December 13, 2019

PL2019 - Weeks 45 & 46 | Sahlin Studio

I combined these two weeks together, even though I forgot to add week 46 on my journal card. It's a bit inaccurate, but I'm okay with it. The week number is wrong, the dates are right.

I already know I'll look for weeks 46, assuming I'd forgotten it, but I'm not reprinting the title. Maybe I'll add the 46 with a sharpie...



  • A family trip to the Hitmen game, we got to watch the Hitmen play against Prince Albert Raiders, Spencer was playing and he scored the first goal. It was so cool. We all cheered when he scored, because, he's ours after all. But quickly remembered, we're in 'Hitmen' territory. [We only cheer for another team if it happens to be my nephews]
  • A lovely mild day to walk downtown. We've had all the weather this fall. 
  • Madelyn was absolutely delighted to spend the day at a veterinarian clinic on 'take your kid to work day'
  • Putting together foundation pages for my December Daily album. 
  • We had 3 ringette tourneys, 3 weekends in a row. 
  • The boys won a game! Maybe they're finally gelling together a bit as a team [fingers crossed].
I used the following Sahlin Studio product:

Documentary - Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/documentary-elements.html
Documentary - J. Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/documentary-journal-cards.html


No comments: