Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November Template | Sahin Designs


I was going through some older photos the other day and got a bit melancholy. 

It's also kind of ironic, because the photos were from Christmas of 2009. There seems to be a then and now decade thing going on right now, but I wasn't thinking in terms of decades, I was actually looking for a particular photo. 

And I came across this photo...


It actually makes my heart flip-flop. Because look at those two! It's hard to believe they were ever that little. When I see how little they were 10 years ago, it puts things into perspective. 

Once I saw this photo, I realized I'd never done a layout with it. 

Sahin Designs just released her November 2019 Templates

After one look at them, I knew exactly what story I wanted to remember. We lost Gigi [Great Grandma] few years ago. My kids were so lucky to get to have a relationship with her. It was a pretty special relationship. I'm happy I'm able to get the story into an album. They can look back and remember her too. 


The following digital products were used: 


No comments: