Friday, May 3, 2019

PL2019 - Week 15


If you read my last post, I talked about the crazy winter snowstorm we had last weekend. Well, I'm pleased to say that the snow is almost all gone now. It's amazing how quickly it melted. The ground obviously needed the moisture. 

It hasn't been great weather-wise since however, and we've been told to expect may to be a bit dismal... 

I wish they hadn't said that. But here's to hoping the weather people are wrong. But, we don't even have leaves out yet, we are definitely behind. On the plus side, my rhubarb is coming up like mad. Love to see it start to grow. Can't wait to make jams and crumbles maybe even pie with it. 

Here is week 15 of my project life album:  

  • Barry and Madelyn made plans to meet for lunch, kind of last minute. And I LOVE that he texted me a photo of them getting pizza. He just gets me...
  • As Easter approaches, I finally put out some candy stash of some of our favourites. 
  • I can count on one hand how many times she's had homework this year.
  • Ice pack on traumatized cheeks.
  • A very common weekend occurrence. Sugar cereal and reading at the table. 
  • A few hours post oral surgery [wisdom teeth removal] and he hardly even swelled up.

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

For Real - Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Elements.html
For Real Journal Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: