Tuesday, May 21, 2019

PL2019 - Week 17


Here is week 17 of my project life album.  In an attempt to change things a little bit, I've played around with white borders around my photos a little bit. I have created a few layouts, that didn't have the white borders at all. The fact remains, I like how the white border around the photos looks. 

Experimenting a little bit, I decided to not put borders around the smaller 2x3 sized photos. 

And I kind of like how some of the photos don't have the borders, and some of the photos do. So, for the time being, I'm planning on keeping this look consistent. 

  • As a family, we've been making bets on teams for the Stanley Cup, here we're updating second round guesses. 
  • Lunch with my girl, we don't do it very often anymore. The junior high and high school schedules are a bit different, and make it harder to work the lunches in. 
  • A quick glimpse of spring on Nose Hill.
  • And then the storm warning, and subsequent storm.
  • A quick before and after shot, these photos were taken 3 hours apart... The snow was crazy!
The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 


No comments: