Monday, May 13, 2019

PL2019 - Week 16

Well, obviously my intention of keeping track of words and photos for a week in the life on my blog, was a bit of a fail. All is not completely lost however, I took a lot of photos. I also jotted down information each day. The plan is to put all that information together. Now I just have to put the time aside to do just that.

Here is Week 16 of my project life album: 


  • While I do yoga in the mornings, Libby keeps brining me toys. This particular day, it was an impressive collection. 
  • Raking up some grass in anticipation that warmer days are ahead.
  • Mad got Hamilton from the library, and now, aside from knowing all the songs, she's read the screen play. 
  • Eye appointment, with huge dilated pupils. 
  • Washing windows, because now that the sun is setting later, we can see how filthy the windows are. 
The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

For Real - Elements: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Elements.html
For Real Journal Cards: https://the-lilypad.com/store/For-Real-Journal-Cards.html

No comments: