Monday, July 23, 2018

PL2018 - Week 22


I tried something different with this layout, do you notice it? I don't know if I like it or not.

I didn't put borders around the photos... The 3x4 sizes have a bit of a border, but not the usual ones I do. I sometimes see other layouts, with photos the whole 6x4 width, and I think I like that. So I tried it for week 22.

But the jury is out... I kind of like the white border. It just finishes things off for me...

Will probably go right back to it after week 22. But that's okay, we need to try new things!! 

Here's week 22:

  • These boys of mine, and their wrestling... Drives me crazy, it's constant, and of course the dog always wants in on the action.
  • The sky as we drove Mad to her first ever hike in camp. It had POURED rain, right up until noon, so we were feeling pretty lucky. 
  • Trying on the back pack we rented from the U of C. We had to fill it up and and see that everything fit. 
  • I made confetti donuts for national donut day, the kids were delighted. 
  • Our sneak-peak of downtown while we took Libby for a walk.
  • Picking up our exhausted, but happy camping girl Sunday morning. She had a blast! 

The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Photo Journal No. 3 - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No.-3-Templates-and-Stamps.html

No comments: