Wednesday, July 18, 2018

PL2018 - Week 21


For the past few years, I have condensed my project life album down to one 12x12 spread.  I almost always have more than enough pictures to fill the pockets. Once in awhile though, I struggle to have enough pictures. When that's the case, and it often isn't, I fill my pockets with elements from the kits I'm using. 

So was the case for this week, I only had few photos. I get mad at myself when I do that, because this was the week Madelyn was at school camp. We hung out a bit with the boy. Just the 3 of us, and believe it or not, I didn't get any pictures of it. He's thankful, long past my taking photos of everything. But I just like to catch all the bits and pieces. 

Here's how I put week 21 together, with minimal photos:


  • We had to drive the girl to school with all her gear for her week long camp. She was SO excited. The smile speaks volumes.
  • These were flowers that were on our walk this morning, along the river. So pretty.
  • I have been using a photo underneath my 'title' or calendar cards lately. 
  • Chris and I, texting our Mum and Dad while they're away. We were all laughing at these silly selfies.
  • Loving my new word board. My goal is to take photos of the different quotes I share, and keep track of them in some form. 

The following Sahlin Studio products were used:

Templates - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Journal-No-2-Templates.html
Flashback Journal Cards: http://the-lilypad.com/store/flashback-journal-cards.html


No comments: