Sunday, July 8, 2018

July Template Freebie


It's that time again, Sahlin Studio has a template available to download for free, through the month of July. This is what the template looks like: 


I know I've said this before, but templates are one of my favourite things. It takes away the guess work of layout set up. I just have to select photos and product. 

This layout seemed quite timely, as Mason just turned sixteen.  I often browse through photos of years gone by as the birthday looms closer and closer. I get a little bit melancholy each year, I still remember everything like it was yesterday

It seems unbelievable that teeny, tiny bundle of baby, now towers over me...

But I can't stress this enough. It just keeps getting better. 

I do miss the days when you thought your parents were, hands down, the greatest.

One day you'll see how cool we are [we're banking on that] You have an awesome sense of humour. You are kind hearted, and really think of others. You are responsible and respectful. You love to play video games with your friends. You really are awesome. We're so thankful we get to be your parents.

Happy 16th Birthday Mason!


The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

July Template - click here to download template 
Beginnings Elements http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Beginning-Elements.html
Beginnings paper: http://the-lilypad.com/store/project-mouse-beginnings-papers.html


No comments: