Wednesday, July 11, 2018

PL2018 - Week 20

I've been scrapbooking/memory keeping/story telling since our wedding. Nearly 20 years. Even before my awesome  wedding album, I documented and kept things in a book. I think it's safe to say, that I'll love this forever.

I don't get tired of it. I have all these albums documenting my kids growth. We still look over them, and I still can't imagine this being a huge part of my life. This hobby that I love.

Michael's has stopped selling my refill pages, which is a huge bummer. Because of course I only bought them when I could a 40% off coupon. I have half a box of 60 left, and after that, I guess I'll have to order them on-line from somewhere. Which totally sucks. 

Or, maybe we'll have to make a road trip to the states... Route out a few craft stores that might carry what I'm looking for. That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world... Perhaps I'll have to figure out a different format for next years album, though I do like the way it looks now, using 12x12 sized page protectors... I just get discouraged when something that used to be readily available, becomes hard to get my hands on. 

I'm okay for the time being, so here's week 20:


  • First trip to the driving range. I've had a 'shoulder thing' going on for the past few months, hitting balls wasn't too painful, but I was sore the next day. 
  • Girls night out, met these ladies for beer and wings to catch up.
  • Mason asked for a photo... So obviously I obliged.
  • Mad and her friend at their booth at the schools Entrepreneurial fair. 
  • Walking ladies, in the pouring rain.
  • Harry and Meghan's wedding... [sigh]
  • Bring your own cup day at 7-11

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 

Beginnings Elements http://the-lilypad.com/store/Project-Mouse-Beginning-Elements.html

No comments: