Thursday, March 1, 2018

PL2018 - Week 4


This weeks layout was super simple. I didn't embellish the photos very much. I simply added the day of the week circles onto the photos. I also added my journaling right onto the photos, in strips.  

Week 4: 

  • This week there were lack of ice times, so the ringette girls met at a nearby outdoor rink for some practice. 
  • Miss Libby and I, on our way to pick up Madelyn from the bus. 
  • Mad was beyond thrilled to go to a Flames game with her Dad. The game was kind of a bore, Calgary played the Buffalo Sabres, and lost 2-1. So she didn't get to have the full electric experience that can happen at the Saddledome. 
  • Love the snapchat filters. Trying on my angry eyes.
  • Mad and Tess. Both play ringette/hockey, and they still hang out at the arenas while they're brothers play. 
  • Exam week for Mason, his schedule is all over the place.

The following Sahlin Studio products were used: 


No comments: