Wednesday, February 21, 2018

PL2018 - Weeks 2 & 3

Here are weeks 2 and 3 of my 2018 Project Life Album.

I'm still really enjoying using one 12x12 page protector to capture our week. It's quite simple if I feel like I need more space, I use two page protectors. But for now, I feel like I'm capturing all the 'stories' I need to, using one page. 

Here is a look at Week 2: 


  • Mason is on the curling team at school. On this day I dropped him off and went in to watch a little bit. He really seems to be enjoying it, which is totally cool. 
  • It's cold... Really cold. And I hate to be cold. 
  • Back in November I'd sent a Christmas card to the Royal family. I documented a screen shot of their Christmas Wishes on IG, so imagine my surprise to receive this in the mail this week! So exciting!
  • Madelyn and a team mate selling WestJet tickets at Sobey's.
  • Our boy, going for a goal. Have loved watching him play this year. 

Week 3:

  • Got in some baby snuggles today, meeting new baby Levi. 
  • On a field trip with Grade 7's, checking out architecture. We went up the Calgary Tower, and did a program with them that was really informative. The glass floor on the observation deck is scary, even though it can apparently hold several hippopotamus or rhinoceros. [Seems like a tough theory to test] But all the kids, had their photos taken laying on the floor. 
  • The start of Esso Golden Ring, I had to volunteer at checking in teams. Our girls lost all their games. The boys were out of Esso Minor Hockey week quickly too. Made for a quiet weekend. 
  • Mum and I went to see Shaping Sound. We treated ourselves with wonderful seats. Great night out with my Mumma. 
The following Sahlin Studio product was used: 

Week 2


Week 3 
Me and You - Elements: http://the-lilypad.com/store/Me-and-You-Elements.html

No comments: